[samba] prefix missing in subject

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 22 14:45:03 GMT 2002

If we're taking a vote...I vote against it.  I, as I'm sure alot of you,
belong to many lists, and remembering that one (samba) require the list name
in the subject is going to be a large pain.  Users that want their samba mail
segregated should do so in their mail client of choice.

On the other hand perhaps the list admin can force the issue and add [samba]
to the subject lines.

--
Rich Smrcina
Sytek Services, Inc.
rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
rsmrcina at sytek-services.com

Catch the WAVV!  Stay for Requirements and the Free for All!
Update your S/390 skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2002 in Cincinnati (Fort Mitchell, KY).
April 12-16, 2002
For details see http://www.wavv.org