[samba] prefix missing in subject

Antony Healey antony at cit.uws.edu.au
Tue Jan 22 14:28:48 GMT 2002

> At 18:04 22.01.2002, David Brodbeck wrote:
> >I would really appreciate this.  I have mail rules to sort my mailing
list
> >mail into different folders.  Sorting Samba list traffic by the To:
header
> >isn't always reliable.
>
> What's so difficult about sorting/filtering on "List-ID:" ?

I'd like to propose the change to "[Samba] ..." in the subject line also.
Not everyone has a preference for moving their incoming email out of the
Inbox before being read; there's a tendancy to miss messages.

Regards,
Antony.
-----
Unix Systems Administrator
School of Computing & IT
University of Western Sydney
Phone: (02) 4736 0771
Fax: (02) 4736 0770

Programmer (n): One who makes the lies the salesman told come true.

She said she had nothing to wear. I smiled.