file extension

Nina Forsyth nforsyth at symantec.com
Tue Jan 22 10:05:06 GMT 2002

I am using Samba 2.2.1a with 2.4.9.  I am only using samba for file sharing
and we are finding a huge problem with some of the files it is sharing.
Most of the files are .gho's (ghost files) and when you load up ghost they
are showing up at .txt files.  This only happens if someone is accessing
the folder or a file in the folder.  I can't get it to reproduce if the
folder/file isn't in use by anyone else.  The problem is we need to access
the same file/folder at the same time.  They files work fine on a WinNT
share.

Thanks for the help,

Nina