samba pdc + win 2000 clients

tooxz at web.de tooxz at web.de
Tue Jan 22 01:27:03 GMT 2002

Hello!
I just set up a network with suse linux 7.3 and samba 2.2.1a, everythings working fine so far, I can log on the domain and file sharing works also. But I still got one problem, I want to install some programms on the windows 2000 clients, but it seems to me that I don't not have the rights therefor.. Is there a way to copy my user profiles which a had befor I used the domain, or just how do I set up programms like ICQ on the clients. I am sorry for my bad english, I am a german student, please excuse me. Thank you very much in advance for your help,
best regards
Felix