Domain & national characters in filename

Csehi Andras acsehi at qsoft.hu
Tue Jan 22 00:25:02 GMT 2002

			Hello!

	I experienced a strange behaviour in samba 2.0.6. When I login to
domain (the PDC is a samba server) the files and directories that
contains "õ" characters cannot accessed correctly they can be copied
onto server, but cannot be renamed nor deleted, and if they are
directories, they cannot be accessed anymore. At the linux side I look
this, and has accessed normally.
	When I'm not logging in domain, the problem has disappeared.
	The config is containing the client and server side code page, but I
had tried the valid chars too.
	Is there any solution?

Sincerelly,
						András Csehi