Remote file system through a NetGear Router

Jim Howarth jhowarth at multiboard.com
Mon Jan 21 10:17:03 GMT 2002

Anyone doing this?

I have a server about 4 hops away from the machine I want to connect with.
Its using windows 98.  I tried net use x: \\IPADDRESS\share and that didn't
work (nor does the domain).

I'm using a netgear RT314

I should note that I can connect if I use a straight through connection  and
not a NAT. Ideally I'd like to be able to connect using all the machines
behind the NAT. Is that even possible?

Jim