Managing groups in SaMBa

Goetz Rieger goetz.rieger at suse.de
Mon Jan 21 04:54:20 GMT 2002

Hello,

my Windows sysadmin times are long gone (not that I am complaining...). But I remember your problem pretty well.  I used to use the w32time.exe from the resource kit, which can run as a system service, so that the NT boxes synchronize their time during bootup.

I think you could also use user policies, but that is another story...

Goetz

--
Goetz Rieger                     Phone: +49 2241 92917-39
SuSE Linux Solutions AG          Fax:            314599