smbmount doesn't work

ricky ricky at snyl.co.id
Mon Jan 21 01:09:05 GMT 2002

Dear team,

I have suceed for setup our samba server to be a member server of our NT domain server.

I try to mount with command smbmount folder of our fileserver (under NT domain, with OS NT 4.0). I succeed to mount first sharing to our local samba folder, But I got problem when I try to mount the second sharing
why this happen otherwise I already sharing with the permission of samba users

Why this happens ? This information really importance for our development of application

thanks

ricky