Doubts about SAMBA

Santos, Rodrigo Jose Dos (Rodrigo)** CTR ** rjsantos at lucent.com
Sun Jan 20 06:40:53 GMT 2002

Hi,

	First, i want thanks for your help. Must be terrible answer too
emails with dumb questions.

	I have to problem with Samba : Always when i return from logoff
action and achieve login in WIN 2000 system, the restores connection from
UNIX systems that use SAMBA don´t work, asking for more data ... I think
that is about authentication but until now i don´t get resolve this ....
	Another problem is related text conversion between win and unix. I
want open a UNIX text file in WIN NT/2000 System and could translate the
UNIX text standard into WIN NT/2000 text standard.

	Do you could help me with this ???

Thanks in advance !

Rodrigo José dos Santos
Unix Administrator
CIO/GIO - Global Infrastructure Operations
Lucent Tecnologies - Brazil
* +55 19 3707-7134 (voice)
* +55 19 3707-7412 (fax)
* mailto:rjsantos at lucent.com