samba and win2k

Green, Paul Paul.Green at stratus.com
Sun Jan 20 05:23:26 GMT 2002

Dear Miguel,

This mailing list (samba-technical) is intended for discussions about the
development of Samba.  I have copied this reply to the samba at samba.org
mailing list, which is intended for problems relating to configuring and
administering Samba.

Thanks
PG
--
Paul Green, Senior Technical Consultant, Stratus Computer, Inc.
Voice: +1 978-461-7557; FAX: +1 978-461-3610; Video on request.