lpd problem

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Fri Jan 18 04:39:03 GMT 2002

I have not seen this problem before and I don't know a thing about
LPR-LEAF. From your post I assume that the print job is transferred to
your server and is just sitting in your print queue.

Have you specified the type of printing system on the server in smb.conf?

What is the command in your smb.conf file for initiating printing?

Joel