is there a howto ?

Stephan M. Ott sambalist at okdesign.de
Fri Jan 18 03:48:02 GMT 2002

Hi Ries, hi List.

I know this pdf-document included in Samba. I did everything this document
tells, but can't get it to work.
This is why I asked here about a different HowTo.
I always get an error when I try to join the domain.
Mostly I get "unknown user or wrong password" although both is correct.
Sometimes I get "procedere-amount is out of the allowed range". Please
forgive if this is not the correct translation; as my system is German I
obviously get a german errormessage and tried to translate it the best I can
:-)
If someone knows what is wrong please tell.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stephan