smbmount problem in Linux with another Linux box

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Jan 17 18:40:10 GMT 2002

Have you tried to restart the samba server?
Have you looked at the logs?
Have you tried to use the -d3 or -d6 flag with smbmount?
Have you top'ed or ps ax'ed the server looking for stalled or runaway
processes?
Joel