samba works but doesn't show any files and all folders have no names

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Jan 17 12:37:05 GMT 2002

OK new question, i reinstalled samba 2.2.2 with winbind.  It comes up fine and allows users to access shares, but there are no files inside the folders and none of the folders have any names.  What's the deal???  According to the log.smbd everything is fine.

This also happened to me when i tried to upgrade to the latest CVS version about 6 weeks ago.  I just reverted back to my old version and everything was fixed.  Has anyone else seen this problem or know what i am doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Kevin