Large Files [Fixed]

Cassandra Ludwig cass at ophiuchi.net
Thu Jan 17 02:28:05 GMT 2002

Thanks for this.

I was using the debain package of Samba 2.2 (debian testing, which is
2.2.2), and it seems that for some reason the package was not compiled using
large file support.  By grabbing the samba source and recompiling I now seem
capable of dumping the files from the Windows ME system...  Thanks... I
guess it is time to upgrade the Windows 98 machine though, it still doesn't
work there :-)  But what's new :-)

Regards,
    Cassandra