W2K to Samba PDC

Chris Woods cwoods at oss.uswest.net
Wed Jan 16 20:41:02 GMT 2002

Yes.  My config was taken from teh HOWTO.  Here it is:

[global]
        workgroup = MSWKLAW.COM
	log file = /var/log/samba.log
	status = yes
	logon script = default.bat
	guest account = ftp
	security = user
	os level = 65
	domain logons = yes
	encrypt passwords = yes
	hide files = /Maildir/
	add user script = /usr/sbin/adduser -n -g machines -c Machine -d /dev/nu
ll
	domain admin group = root @adm
	wins support = true

[homes]
	guest ok = no
	read only = no
	create mask = 0700
	directory mask = 0700
	writable = yes
	locking = no
	dont descend = Maildir
																				[netlogon]
	comment = for Windows domain logons
	path = /usr/local/samba/netlogon
	guest ok = no
	writeable = no

I know the adduser script doesn't work so I have been adding and removing manually.

Chris.