Null password question

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Jan 15 20:33:06 GMT 2002

I have no idea "why" this works. samba is pretty much a black box to me.
However, I have found that trying anything reasonable in smb.conf
doesn't hurt, especially if you run testparm before you restart samba.
Of course, this may be an undocumented feature which might disappear in
future versions of samba.

Joel