Trust relation issue.

jayk at weblook2k.com jayk at weblook2k.com
Tue Jan 15 15:20:53 GMT 2002

I am running Samba-2.2.2 as a PDC for a Win2k+SP2 client environment. I
am able to join the Win2k machines to the Samba PDC, however, when I
reboot and try to log on, I get the following message:

The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain
failed.

In the Samba log, I also get this message:

[2002/01/15 14:46:34, 0] rpc_server/srv_samr.c:api_samr_set_userinfo(670)
  api_samr_set_userinfo: Unable to unmarshall SAMR_Q_SET_USERINFO.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to solve this trust relation issue?

Thank you.