winbindd and copying NT files/ACLs

Rob Helmer robert at namodn.com
Tue Jan 15 15:16:35 GMT 2002

Hi Roland,

It is possible to use winbind with the ACL kernel patch to
the Linux kernel. I don't know about ACL for other platforms,
and winbind only works with Linux-based OSs right now ( IIRC ).

Check out the HOWTO collection for more info :
http://us4.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.html#WINBIND

HTH,
Rob Helmer