LDAP and encryption

Gary Algier gaa at ulticom.com
Tue Jan 15 08:52:52 GMT 2002

Are there any docs for this?  Like the schema used, etc.
It is called "experimental".  How likely will it survive as is?

--
Gary Algier, WB2FWZ           gaa@@ulticom.com              +1 856 787 2758
Ulticom Inc., 1020 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054      Fax:+1 856 866 2033

        A self-addressed envelope would be addressed "envelope."