Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt and Citrix on Win2k

richard van beers beers at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 15 03:31:12 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 15 January 2002 05:08, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> "Lightfoot.Michael" wrote:
> > We are testing a new application which uses Citrix running on Win2k
> > servers to access a Samba share which contains some Java files.  The
> > whole thing is being launched by a batch file run by the user after
> > logging into the Citrix server.
> >
> > Details of Samba are 2.2.2 running on Solaris 2.6.  The only (slightly)

FWIW

We are running samba from Citrix too, only issue I had was running out of
file descriptors, this was possiby solved (two days without errors, knock on
wood) by patching MAX_CONNECTIONS in source/smbd/conn.c to 512 and compiled
again and it seems to have worked... (which is per deamon I think, and they
are shared from Citrix servers, as many people work on 1 machine)

More info on samba-technical I think, where the issue was taken.

Gr Richard