samba SuSE 7.3 ADS and krb5?

Axel Machens axel_machens at gmx.net
Mon Jan 14 13:24:06 GMT 2002

Hi,

I would like to install for demonstration samba with ADS, but I can´t
find some install instructions for SuSE 7.3.
On CD is OpenLdap and after I installed, I find a krb5.conf in my etc
directory (if this coming with openldap rpm ?).
But locate tells me, that is something like from heimdal.Is this the
right one ? The samba textdoc tells me that isn´t the right one !

Can somebody tells me the way, where I can configure my samba with ADS
on SuSE 7.3, and what kind of packages nead I to install / download ?

Thanks a lot

Axel Machens

ps. sorry for my english :o)