Summary of "encrypted and cleartext password in the same time" issue.

Martin Rusko rusko at kam.vm.stuba.sk
Mon Jan 14 11:46:03 GMT 2002

No, no extra configuration at win95 side is needed. Just use "encrypt
passwords = yes", because others won't work (without registry hack). ;-)

I was three years thinking, that something is needed!!!! And what really
scared me is, that I don't know why I thought it. Because it is working
without any changes on win95. ;-((
I should drink less. ;-)))

     mARTin

e-mail: rusko at kam.vm.stuba.sk