Solaris 8

John J. Knight jknight at snip.net
Mon Jan 14 10:45:05 GMT 2002

Hello;
I'm John J. Knight  Solaris admin working for CSC in NJ.  I have loaded
and configured Samba 2.2.2 on a Solaris 8 system.  I have configured a
printer and file system for general use from windows systems 2000 and XP
Pro.  They both work great.  What I would like to do is have the Sun
computer talk with a windows printer on another windows domain.  I can
get to the network printer but want windows boxes not in the domain to
be able to access the printer.
Can this be done?  Do you have any information on the configurations or
a url that might have some information on this?  Thanks for the great
software and the help.  Jack Knight