Orphaned Symlink

marion.haines at countygovt.brevard.fl.us marion.haines at countygovt.brevard.fl.us
Mon Jan 14 05:56:03 GMT 2002

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, the link doesn't show up in the share designated to be the MSDFS root at the designated mount point (others).

I can mount this same share with smbmount without problem.  I just can't see how to get smbmount to do what an MSDFS link could do.

TIA,
Marion D. Haines
Network Administrator
Board of County Commissioners