Windows XP

Stan S. sgs9198 at attbi.com
Sun Jan 13 18:21:15 GMT 2002

Good evening all,
I'm running samba 2.2.2a on RedHat 7.2 as a PDC and until today all was well. One of my users upgraded their workstation to Windows Xp pro and although they received a message "Welcome to the domain" when they try to log on they receive the message that the domain comptroller cannot be located to validate their account.
The workstation show up in the browse list. However if I click on it, I receive a message that the trust relationship has not been established.
I deleted the machine account from the smbpasswd list and then readded it with no avail.
I am new to this list so forgive me if this has been discussed before. Has anybody seen this type of behavior?

Best regards
Stan