Samba 2.2.1a PDC and Windows 2000

Jon L.Gardner jon at food.tamu.edu
Sat Jan 12 10:52:03 GMT 2002

I've set up Samba 2.2.1a as a PDC on Mac OS X Server, and have created
two machine entries, one for an NT4sp6 Server and the other for a W2K
Server. I have been able to join the domain with the NT4 Server, but the
W2K host gives me an "invalid username or password" error every time I
try to join the domain. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jon

<><
Jon L. Gardner '89, Computer Systems Manager <mailto:jon at food.tamu.edu>
Texas A&M University Dept. of Food Services <http://food.tamu.edu/>
Tel 979.458.1839 * Fax 979.845.2157 * Hip 979.229.4323
PGP public key available at <http://food.tamu.edu/pgp/jon.html>

"Statesmen...may plan and speculate for Liberty, but it is religion and
morality alone, which can establish the principles upon which Freedom
can securely stand." (John Adams)