Printcap

Wade Winright Wwinrigh at thecreek.com
Fri Jan 11 13:19:04 GMT 2002

Thanks for the input. I only have on smb.conf on the system. Double-checked
just to be sure. Smbclient command showed the same thing as Win2k clients. I
know I can restart the smb service to make it see printcap (lpstat) but it
will kill all other print jobs in the process. So, I need to find a way to
get samba to reread the printcap without restarting.
I hope there is a way to do this....