Multi homed Samba?

Nelson Yip sysadmin at igicom.com
Fri Jan 11 12:03:53 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have a big problem that I can't solve hopefully you guys can help me.
I currently have samba setup on my linux box which is multi-homed.
There are two networks 10.10.10.X and 192.168.168.X, the dhcp server is
on the 192 network and all the clients gets the 192 ip address.  The
problem is I have one win98 box that can see all the servers that are
assigned on 10 network while the win 2k boxes only see the clients box
and two servers that are on the 192 network but it can't see the servers
on the 10 network.  I'm wondering why the win98 can pick up the names of
the servers located on the 10 network and the win 2k boxes can't.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Nelson