clients not seeing complete browse list

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Fri Jan 11 11:44:06 GMT 2002

Ross:
I had a set of problems not unlike yours and it turned out to be related to
the fact that the windoze clients had the netbeui protocol loaded (in some
cases they had ipx as well - for what reason I don't know).  I had to go to
each workstation and remove all protocols except tcp/ip and then everything
was fine.

Hope this helps.

James