(no subject)

Shepherd, Dave Dave.Shepherd at compass-group.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 06:23:05 GMT 2002

Thanks,

  Does the parameter "locking = no" in the share details turn this off? I ask because I inherited the little SAMBA installation we've got and all my shares seem to have this parameter set.
  I believe it is set to "yes" by default so would removing this parameter enforce the standard 'locking' you describe below.

TIA

Dave