fstype in SunOS 5.8

Sean Elble S_Elble at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 20:17:03 GMT 2002

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use the method you mentioned to "mount"
a Windows share on Solaris; in fact, such a procedure or program simply
doesn't exist. You are forced to use either smbclient, or smbsh on Solaris
to access Windows-based servers. Sorry I can't be more help.

Sean P. Elble
Editor, Writer, Co-Webmaster
ReactiveLinux.com (Formerly MaximumLinux.org)
http://www.reactivelinux.com/
elbles at reactivelinux.com