Error building SAMBA with smbwrapper support under Solaris 8

Ned Thomas (6757) ned at ibsa.com
Thu Jan 10 15:45:07 GMT 2002

I am trying to add smbwrapper support to my SAMBA 2.2.2 / Solaris 8 / SPARC
config and get an error linking smbwrapper.so.  I'm trying to build support
to test smbsh under Solaris 8.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ned Thomas
ned at ibsa.com

Using FLAGS =  -O -Iinclude -I./include -I./ubiqx -I./smbwrapper
-D_LARGEFILE_S"
Using FLAGS32 =  -O -Iinclude -I./include -I./ubiqx -I./smbwrapper
-D_LARGEFILE"
Using LIBS = -lsec -lgen -lsocket -lnsl  -ldl
Linking shared library bin/smbwrapper.so
ld: fatal: option -h and building a dynamic executable are incompatible
ld: fatal: Flags processing errors
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `bin/smbwrapper.so'