web site / cvs

Martyn Ranyard ranyardm at lineone.net
Thu Jan 10 13:28:04 GMT 2002

Hi, just at home, and I need to process some files on the linux box.  I needed to get smbmount, and I thought I'd use the latest version (2.3pre I believe).

I checked the samba web site (German mirror - closest to UK), and followed the instructions to checkout via cvs, and all I got was directories.  I tried with a -r SAMBA_2_3_PRE, but that just sat there.  Either I'm doing doing something silly, or there's a cvs problem.  I'm inclined to think the prior, in which case, maybe the documentation needs altering.

Just a suggestion.

Martyn