mounting a smb filesystem

Richard Kowalczyk richk449 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 08:50:14 GMT 2002

Rashkae is right - specificing -t smbfs just tells
mount to use smbmount, which was my problem in the
first place.  I just didnt realize that I needed the
--with-smbmount flag when i was compiling samba to
make the smbmount binaries.  It is always something
simple, but obvious.  Thanks to everyone for your
help.

Thanks for your help.

Rich.