help can't join my w2k

Dennis Micheelsen sak at 12move.dk
Wed Jan 9 13:13:04 GMT 2002

Hejsa/Hello samba,

  When I try to add my w2k sp2 machine to my domain .. it returns with
  the error "The account is not authorized to log in from this
  station" ...
  I'm using the root login info from the server and i have added the
  machine account by hand ... in the /etc/account file ... and added
  it to the smbpasswd with smbpasswd -a -m "machine name" .. root is
  also a member of the domain admin group on samba ...

  i can't even access my shares through \\<server name> the same error shows ..

--
Hilsen/Best Regards,
 Dennis                          mailto:sak at 12move.dk
 ICQ: 95538209
 IRC: EU.undernet.org #startrek-central-denmark
 WWW: http://privnet.dyndns.dk
 computer.