Samba as pdc problem

Gaurang Pandya gaubrig at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 07:46:11 GMT 2002

Hi Group,

I have succesfully made my samba 2.2.2 on RH Linux 7.1 as PDC.

I have also added computer account using smbpasswd and passwd successfully.

But now when I goto system side (which is Windows NT workstation) from network neighbourhood properties,

If i click change and change domian I get error "Unalble to find domain controller. or Compures accuont is not created. Contact your administrator".

can any one help me in adding the computer to my samba domain. If any one can give me details steps which i have to perform both on server and workstation side it would be of great help.

Thanks in Advance.

Gaurang.