Printing with SAMBA and a Windows 2000 Client... !??

Dimitry Vink dimitry_vink at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:25:05 GMT 2002

Hi Jerry,

Yes, I read your manual before, I even had a look at this mailing list.
Though I'm a newbie on this, it's pretty straight forward.

I think something went wrong on my machine when upgrading from 2.2.0 to
2.2.2 (source file pulled from the Samba ftp server). I thought I was
running 2.2.2, but apparently I was still running 2.2.0.  :-o
I guess, I need to sort this out first.

Thanks for you help so far. I'll let you know what comes out of it.

Dimitry