domain access after restart

Paul Miller paul at pinheiro.tcimet.net
Tue Jan 8 19:35:04 GMT 2002

Whenever I restart Samba, all the Win2k & XP clients no longer appear to
have access to some functions of the Samba-PDC domain.  For example, from
the Samba PDC, I can no longer message clients.  Also, clients sometimes
have trouble connecting to other clients.  All problems get resolved after
they reboot.  Kinda weird... it's like Samba no longer trusts the clients
or the clients don't want to reconnect to their machine trust accounts ...
not sure.  Samba 2.2.2.  Anything I can do, other than never restart
Samba?

-Paul