password sync

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Tue Jan 8 13:51:09 GMT 2002

Hi Andrew,

Question below...

How secure is this, real world?  I have heard many times that PAM is 'bad'
because it uses clear-text passwords.  I would love to start using it, as it
seems to be real simple compared to other methods, but am concerned about
security.

Appreciate any comments...

Charles