Samba 2.2.2 PDC and MS Exchange

Arne - IMAP mediAVentures Arne at mediaventures.be
Tue Jan 8 13:07:02 GMT 2002

Hi Deflet,

Are you quite shure the exchange server is a member of the domain. Is it
otherwise reachable. Basic stuff first - ping, any shares reachable ? Can
you see the exchange server in the network neighbourhood ?

DS makes you think about the DS database. Can you run outlook on the server
itself and reach the exchange server from there ?

Arne