SCO and Samba

Jon Hoffman hoffmanj at t-com.com
Tue Jan 8 08:04:17 GMT 2002

Hello,
We are currently using samba for most of our linux servers but now they want
us to put it on our SCO 3.2 production machines (upgrading to a newer
version of SCO is not an option :O(.  I know we need a patch called UOD385
but I can not seem to find it.  Also is there any other issues I should look
at before I start this please let me know.
These machine take over three days to set up from scratch so I got to make
sure everything works perfect the first time (can not lose 3 days worth of
production time).
Thanks for any advice y'all can give

Jon Hoffman