passwords show up in log files with Winbindd

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Sun Jan 6 16:49:04 GMT 2002

Oops.  I was hiddiously unclear in what I was saying :(.  I had meant to
say that this should only have happend if you had specified 'debug' as
an option to pam_winbind.so in your PAM configuration files.  In any
case its a bug, and unless tpot gets to it first I've got a  simple
#ifdef DEBUG_PASSWORD fix for it.

Andrew Bartlett

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at pcug.org.au
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  abartlet at samba.org