protecting Win shares from viruses on Linux side

Conlan Adams conlan.adams at countryfresh.com
Fri Jan 4 10:35:04 GMT 2002

On the same thread but a different thought

Question about the Trend server protect for linux.  I was checking it out on
their site, and spotted the license $xxx per 25 seats.  Do they want you to
license it for every user in the  microsoft way?  so if I have 100 users who
may connect to my samba server I would need 4 25 seat licenses?  so XXX*4?

if you know or anyone from trend is available to awnser, I would love to run
it on my server, but was a little hesitant until i find out what they mean
exactly...

-Conlan
     Adams