winbindd and user home creation

Brian Whitehead bwhitehd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 18:30:03 GMT 2002

Does anyone have any good information on the creation of home directories on
the Samba server when using Winbind?  I'm trying to figure out how to set a
users home directory on a Win2K server to a directory that resides on a
Linux server running Samba/Winbind.  Obviously if I'm running winbind then
the accounts/directories don't exist.  Is there a way to have this done
automatically or does it have to be done manually for each account?  The
docs on Winbind are lacking of good information on everything but simple
setup.

Brian W.