ghost machines, revisited

James W. Beauchamp jbeauchamp at gesinc.com
Thu Jan 3 10:14:04 GMT 2002

Keith:
I may be missing something here, but are you saying that when you shutdown
both samba servers they remain in the  browse lists of the windoze machines?
If so, I think this is normal since you have removed the WINS server from
the network.  Now your windoze machines just keep cached what the last
'view' of the network was.

My apologies if you are talking about something different.

James