Winbind Question.

Stephan Scheufen s.scheufen at ebv.com
Wed Jan 2 14:47:03 GMT 2002

Hi Pandy,
if you´ve installed the samba2.2.2 yuo´ve also the _very_ good step by step
howto on your harddisk.
Just look on the DOCS folder beside the source. The file is called
winbind.html. Just follow it any you´ll get what you´re looking for.

regards from Germany
Stephan

Stephan Scheufen - IT Systems and Office Support Europe
EBV ELEKTRONIK
Lötscher Weg 66 - D-41334 Nettetal - Germany