User list under Win98

Ariel Mella samba at nebula-sa.com.ar
Wed Jan 2 13:54:21 GMT 2002

Szymon:

using the latest 2_2 and 3alpha CVS version you dont have to had this
problems...
try looking in the logs.. maybe you could find something warning you about
"smbpasswd is corrupt". this happened when you have one account in your
smbpasswd and not in your passwd database, or the uids are not corresponding
in each files.