failure copying profiles, using temp profile

Paul Miller paul at pinheiro.tcimet.net
Wed Jan 2 13:22:04 GMT 2002

yes, I run net to synchronize the client's time in the logon script.  This
error occurs before the client runs the logon script...?  I double checked
if the logon script is working, and it is -- the time is corrected on a
successful logon.  Should I synchronize the time?

But still, why would windows complain about a file not being found?
-Paul