problem compiling HEAD from cvs with ldapsam

martin at sbirmc.ac.uk martin at sbirmc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 2 11:14:24 GMT 2002

Hi folks.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes.

I'm trying to keep up to date with HEAD from cvs.

I do 'cvs update -d -P'. Works fine.

Today compiling --with-ldapsam fails, because, and I quote:

Compiling passdb/pdb_ldap.c
passdb/pdb_ldap.c: In function `init_ldap_from_sam':
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:626: structure has no member named `init_flag'
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:629: structure has no member named `init_flag'
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:632: structure has no member named `init_flag'
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:635: structure has no member named `init_flag'
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:639: structure has no member named `user_rid'
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:642: structure has no member named `user_rid'
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:645: structure has no member named
`group_rid'
passdb/pdb_ldap.c:648: structure has no member named
`group_rid'
make: *** [passdb/pdb_ldap.o] Error 1

Now I can see from the CVS logs that these fields were added
recently. Is this a problem with the current CVS tree or is it the
way I'm updating?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but, well, I'm a dumb guy!

Mart